On September 6th, Autism Research and Resources of Oregon began participating in a 12 day campaign of Facebook in an effort to win a $10,000 grant from the Chase Community Giving Foundation. In order for ARRO to secure this grant, we must be in the top 196 non-profits in the nation of those competing for the grant. To be in the top 196 non-profits in the nation we need YOU to :
- Click here NOW and vote for ARROAutism in the Facebook campaign.
- Share the Facebook Event with everyone you know and tell them that :
- Oregon has one of the nation’s largest Autism Communities
- ARROAutism is operating Oregon’s ONLY Autism Community Center
- A $10,000 grant is enough to operate the center for three full months!
Like the ARROAutism Community Center, this campaign can only succeed if we work together. So, please, take 5 minutes right now and Vote for ARROAutism and show everyone that Oregon’s ONLY Autism Community Center is important, and that YOU support it.
PS : remember, if you wait – it will be too late. All votes MUST be in by the end of the day on September 18th, 2012.