Over time, with and without use, cans of shaving cream expel the gases inside that push the cream out of the can and into your hand. Often, this means that the gases run and leave a lot of shaving cream still in the can. To help keep your shaving cream useful for longer, keep the lid and turn the can upside down each time you are done. This way, the gases, which are lighter than air, will move to the “bottom” of the can, and will hang around longer so you can get the most out of your can of shaving cream.
An Evening For Autism 2017 Casino night FUNdraiser for ARROAutism Family Holiday Assistance Project…
Stay up to date
Subscribe for email updates
- An Evening For Autism 2017 Casino night FUNdraiser for ARROAutism Family Holiday Assistance Project
- Fall Back – Daylight Savings Time Ends on November 6th 2016
- Thank you Billy Blues Bar and Grill – $10,487.00 Raised in Rock for Autism Fundraiser
- Oops! I forgot to renew my Fred Meyer Community Rewards!
- Sean’s Run for ARROAutism – 2016 – August 20th