Over time, with and without use, cans of shaving cream expel the gases inside that push the cream out of the can and into your hand. Often, this means that the gases run and leave a lot of shaving cream still in the can. To help keep your shaving cream useful for longer, keep the lid and turn the can upside down each time you are done. This way, the gases, which are lighter than air, will move to the “bottom” of the can, and will hang around longer so you can get the most out of your can of shaving cream.
Stay up to date
Subscribe for email updates
- An Evening For Autism 2019 Sci-Fi Themed Casino Night FUNdraiser
- Sean’s Run for ARROAutism 2018 – August 18th
- An Evening For Autism 2018 Casino Night FUNdraiser for ARROAutism Family Holiday Assistance Project
- Sean’s Run 2017 – Route and Parking Changes will be coming soon
- Sean’s Run for ARROAutism – 2017 – August 19th