An Evening For Autism 2018 Casino Night FUNdraiser for ARROAutism Family Holiday Assistance Project…
Stay up to date
Subscribe for email updates
- An Evening For Autism 2018 Casino Night FUNdraiser for ARROAutism Family Holiday Assistance Project
- Sean’s Run 2017 – Route and Parking Changes will be coming soon
- Sean’s Run for ARROAutism – 2017 – August 19th
- An Evening For Autism 2017 Casino night FUNdraiser for ARROAutism Family Holiday Assistance Project
- Fall Back – Daylight Savings Time Ends on November 6th 2016
Category Archives: About ARRO
An ARRO Board Meeting has been scheduled for 21 November 2010.
If there are topics that you would like to see ARRO cover at this meeting, please contact Kathy Henley in advance of the meeting. Continue reading
Barbara Avila is a family Autism consultant currently serving families in Oregon, Washington and Australia. She has been in the field of autism since the early 1990’s, starting as an aide, behavior therapist, group home parent, teacher and autism consultant … Continue reading
Thank you for creating a place for us to communicate about events and all that ARRO does for our community. I am proud to be a board member!
The Autism Research & Resources of Oregon (ARRO) will produce and promote a center of excellence in the field of autism research and services in the state of Oregon. This center will be known as the Oregon Autism Research & … Continue reading
Sen. Mark O Hatfield Emily Karr, Attorney, Stoel Rives E. Gene Stubbs, M.D Associate Professor Emeritus of Psychiatry & Pediatrics