An Evening For Autism 2017 Casino night FUNdraiser for ARROAutism Family Holiday Assistance Project…
Stay up to date
Subscribe for email updates
- An Evening For Autism 2017 Casino night FUNdraiser for ARROAutism Family Holiday Assistance Project
- Fall Back – Daylight Savings Time Ends on November 6th 2016
- Thank you Billy Blues Bar and Grill – $10,487.00 Raised in Rock for Autism Fundraiser
- Oops! I forgot to renew my Fred Meyer Community Rewards!
- Sean’s Run for ARROAutism – 2016 – August 20th
Category Archives: News
We are sad to announce the passing of Lucinda “Cindy” Waddell. Lucinda Waddell started working as a speaker and advocate with families who have children with Autism in 1981, prior to her daughter receiving a formal diagnosis at 13. She … Continue reading
Come out and support Autism Health Insurance Reform! AUTISM AWARENESS DAY, FRIDAY, MARCH 22nd, at the CAPITOL BUILDING, 900 NE COURT STREET, SALEM We need your support NOW if we are going to make autism health insurance reform happen THIS … Continue reading
Quick reminder to everyone out there in ARROland to set your clocks forward on March 10th at 2 AM, or sometime when you’re actually awake. Daylight Savings Time – A Brief History Daylight Savings Time (also known as DST) has … Continue reading
Barbara Avila is a family Autism consultant currently serving families in Oregon, Washington and Australia. She has been in the field of autism since the early 1990’s, starting as an aide, behavior therapist, group home parent, teacher and autism consultant … Continue reading
Thank you for creating a place for us to communicate about events and all that ARRO does for our community. I am proud to be a board member!