Join us for a two part** intensive workshop and learn how to make sense of challenging behavior in children experiencing developmental disabilities and ways to support them. These activity based sessions will include strategies for supporting behavior that can be used at home, at school and in the community.
**Participation in both sessions is expected.
Greatest impact achieved when both parents/caregivers attend or a parent/caregiver bring an additional person (could include friend, family member, etc.).
- Session #1 Saturday November 6, 2010 9:30am—12:00pm
- Session #2 Saturday November 13, 2010 9:30am—12:00pm
Registration is required. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-988-3228, option 1 and include your first and last name, your email address or contact phone number and your county of residence.
- $40 per family
- Scholarships are available to parents
- NO parent will be turned away due to financial hardship
- Childcare stipends and validated parking available
More information upon registration!