Donate online through PayPal:
|Make a Monthly Contribution to ARROAutism||Make a Onetime Donation to ARROAutism|
We also accept snail mail donations!Autism Research and Resources of Oregon P.O. Box 4282 Portland, OR 97208-4282
Autism Research and Resources of Oregon received the GuideStar Exchange Gold level logo, a leading symbol of transparency and accountability provided by GuideStar USA, Inc., the premier source of nonprofit information. The logo demonstrates ARROAutism’s deep commitment to nonprofit transparency and accountability.
In order to be awarded the GuideStar Exchange logo, ARROAutism had to fill out every required field of our nonprofit report on www.guidestar.org for the Gold level of participation.
We hope you will check us out and tell us what you think: http://www.guidestar.org/organizations/93-1287227/autism-research-resources-oregon.aspx
Letter of Determination of Non-profit status for ARRO IRS Letter of Determination
- Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to ARROAutism.
- AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
- Support ARROAutism when you shop at http://smile.amazon.com/ch/93-1287227
When we last checked on November 11, 2014, AmazonSmiles purchases had generated $86.60 in donations for ARROAutism.
Fred Meyer Community Rewards
- Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to ARROAutism at www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards. You can search for us by our name “Autism Research and Resources of Oregon“or by our non-profit number “94194.“
- Then, every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you are helping ARROAutism earn a donation!
- You still earn your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates, just as you do today.
As of November 4th, 2014, Fred Meyer Rewards generated $341.10 in donations to ARROAutism. Thank you Fred Meyer Rewards Shoppers!