Autism Research and Resources of Oregon (ARRO) is committed to Oregon and, indeed, the Northwest. As part of that commitment, ARRO hosts, attends, and promotes, a wide variety of Autism Events. Check in frequently to see what Autism Awareness and Fundraising events are taking place, and where.
If you know of an event that we don’t have posted, please let us know so we can add it to the list.
Westside Family and Community Center Events
- Donate to ARROAutism Today!
- Pirate Run-Walk for Arrrtism 2013 – September 7th
- Autism Medical Information Support Group 27 August 2013
- Last ARROAutism Family Social EVER – Saturday 17 August 2013
- Family Social – Saturday 20 July 2013
- Autism Medical Information Support Group 23 July 2013
- Autism Medical Information Support Group 25 June 2013
- Autism Medical Information Support Group 28 May 2013
- How can I be sure I am eating right?
- Caregiver Burden and ASD’s
Click here to see more Westside Family and Community Center Events
- Pirate Party 2015 – A Benefit for Pace Place, Inch by Inch, and Speech and Play
- nonPareil is coming to Town
- Spring Forward on Sunday March 10th 2013 at 2 AM
- fan blade FILMS present – Do it Differently
- Economic Fairness Oregon Presents – Your Home, Your Rights
- Nourishing Children on the Autism Spectrum 18 February 2012
- 2011 Sean’s Run From Autism
- PROPOSED STATE BUDGET CUTS TO DD SERVICES
- HollyRod Foundation iPads Giveaway
- Lloyd Center Holiday Photo Event with Santa
Click here to see more Non-Center Events
Register for ARROAutism Events