The HollyRod Foundation was founded in 1997 by NFL quarterback Rodney Peete and actress Holly Robinson Peete in honor of Holly’s father, Matthew T. Robinson.
Following its 2010 Holiday Giving Campaign, The HollyRod Foundation will be giving Apple iPads to eligible people diagnosed with Autism. There are some restrictions :
- The individual you are applying for must have a diagnosis on the Autism Spectrum (as identified in diagnosis report).
- Reside in the United States of America.
- Be non-verbal or minimally verbal (as identified in speech pathology report).
- Be in financial need: Gross income not to exceed $35,000 single income family or $50,000 two-income family (as identified by documentation).
- Have access to a computer and an iTunes account (some programs must be downloaded on a computer and transferred to the iPad due to size).
- A professional on your team (i.e., speech pathologist, doctor, teacher) must be willing to take responsibility of the gift card that downloads the applications.
- Apply by December 31, 2010
For additional information, or to apply for an Apple iPad from the Hollyrod Foundation, please visit the HollyRod Foundation Website and download the application for consideration.
For your convenience, we have also included the application here :
As a reminder, the HollyRod Foundation is a separate entity, not affiliated with ARRO. We posted this information as a courtesy to help get the word out. For information about their organization, or this giveaway (which has closed), please visit their website at http://www.hollyrod.org/.
Thanks for visiting! 🙂