Recently the Heart of SailingClub visited Portland! Eric Hamblen, of Project PACE, has agreed to be the local coordinator for this non profit which takes kids with autism sailing on the Columbia River! (See Heart of Sailing for their many other locations around the country.) After the sail, we filmed a TV show with George Saidah, Eric Hamblen, Donilee McGinnis and her brother David McGinnis! The video should be available in January on Portland Area Cable Access. Check back for the dates – and also to watch the video online!
Stay up to date
Subscribe for email updates
- An Evening For Autism 2019 Sci-Fi Themed Casino Night FUNdraiser
- Sean’s Run for ARROAutism 2018 – August 18th
- An Evening For Autism 2018 Casino Night FUNdraiser for ARROAutism Family Holiday Assistance Project
- Sean’s Run 2017 – Route and Parking Changes will be coming soon
- Sean’s Run for ARROAutism – 2017 – August 19th