Recently the Heart of SailingClub visited Portland! Eric Hamblen, of Project PACE, has agreed to be the local coordinator for this non profit which takes kids with autism sailing on the Columbia River! (See Heart of Sailing for their many other locations around the country.) After the sail, we filmed a TV show with George Saidah, Eric Hamblen, Donilee McGinnis and her brother David McGinnis! The video should be available in January on Portland Area Cable Access. Check back for the dates – and also to watch the video online!
An Evening For Autism 2017 Casino night FUNdraiser for ARROAutism Family Holiday Assistance Project…
Stay up to date
Subscribe for email updates
- Sean’s Run for ARROAutism – 2017 – August 19th
- An Evening For Autism 2017 Casino night FUNdraiser for ARROAutism Family Holiday Assistance Project
- Fall Back – Daylight Savings Time Ends on November 6th 2016
- Thank you Billy Blues Bar and Grill – $10,487.00 Raised in Rock for Autism Fundraiser
- Oops! I forgot to renew my Fred Meyer Community Rewards!