Stay up to date
Subscribe for email updates
- Sean’s Run 2019 – Thank you – Results – And More!
- Sean’s Run for ARROAutism 2019 – August 17th
- An Evening For Autism 2019 Sci-Fi Themed Casino Night FUNdraiser
- Sean’s Run for ARROAutism 2018 – August 18th
- An Evening For Autism 2018 Casino Night FUNdraiser for ARROAutism Family Holiday Assistance Project
Category Archives: Other Events
To celebrate the holiday season, the PACE Foundation is offering professional photos with Santa for children with special needs in a relaxed, welcoming atmosphere. Professional photos will be taken at the Project PACE, Inc. office (see address below). We understand … Continue reading
The 2011 Sean’s Run is scheduled to take place Saturday, 30 April, 2011. Save the date, and plan to join ARRO for this fantastic, fun annual event! Continue reading
You are invited to a free workshop on Autism Health Insurance – organized by parent volunteers – to learn how to get insurance reimbursement for autism treatments in Oregon.
A recent court ruling has confirmed the responsibility of insurance companies to reimburse ABA and related interventions under Oregon’s Mental Health Parity law. Continue reading
Who The Interfaith Disabilities Network of Oregon (IDNO) Beaverton Citizens with Disabilities Advisory Council When Thursday, October 21, 2010 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Where Village Baptist Church 330 SW Murray (near Walker Rd) Cost n/a Things to know Door … Continue reading