- Autism Medical Information Support Group 27 August 2013
- Last ARROAutism Family Social EVER – Saturday 17 August 2013
- Family Social – Saturday 20 July 2013
- Autism Medical Information Support Group 23 July 2013
- Autism Medical Information Support Group 25 June 2013
- Autism Medical Information Support Group 28 May 2013
- Autism Medical Information Support Group 23 April 2013
- Autism Dads and Men (ADaM)
- Family Social – Saturday 16 March 2013
- Autism Medical Information Support Group 26 February 2013
Autism Research and Resources of Oregon (ARROAutism) is a non-profit organization dedicated, in part, to developing and maintaining, a center of excellence in Oregon. This future location will provide the Autism community with a place to meet, share ideas, offer support, and provide Autism related services. Financial support for the Center will be derived, in part, from Donations from the community, from corporate sponsors, and through fun filled events like annual Sean’s Run for ARROAutism and An Evening for Autism, as well as events including lectures, panel discussions and more.
As part of a new initiative, ARROAutism will also focus new energies on our website, which will soon provide a whole new way to find, and access resources.
Your contribution today can ensure the continuation of all our projects, and the achievement of ARROAutism’s overarching mission; to produce and promote a center of excellence in the field of Autism research and services in the state of Oregon.
Questions? Contact ARROAutism’s Executive Director Kathy Henley at email@example.com, or call (971) 258-2360 .
Donate now, online, through PayPal:
We also accept snail mail donations!
Autism Research and Resources of Oregon P.O. Box 4282 Portland, OR 97208-4282
IRS Letter of Determination of Non-profit status for ARRO IRS Letter of Determination