Learn the basics of cooking the GF/CF diet and the cooking tools that make it possible to cook the GF/CF recipes with the minimum of fuss with low cost.
12:00 p.m. (noon) – 4:00 p.m.
$25 per person (plus cost of ingredients)
All proceeds benefit the Autism Research and Resources of Oregon
(Costs may be tax deductible. Contact your Accountant for details)
- Discuss the basics of cooking the GF/CF diet and the cooking tools that make it possible to cook the GF/CF recipes with the minimum of fuss with low cost.
- Basic Recipes
- Learn entry level GF/CF recipes, and how to adapt them for your family.
- Rice Milk
- Ranch Dressing
- Chicken Nuggets
- Shop at New Season Market, Cedar Hills 3495 SW Cedar Hills Blvd. Beaverton, OR 97005
- GF/CF Practice cooking
- Actually cook the meal that you purchased supplies for in the previous session. This is individualized based on what you purchased in the previous session.
- Review what happened
- Here is where the food meets the pan! Let’s eat our GF/CF meal!
- Problem Solving
- Something didn’t work? Learn what to do about it.
These cooking classes are held at the:
Cost: $25 per person
Class Limited to 12 people. Great family event! Invite Mom, Dad, Parents, Grandparents, or anyone you want including an individual with autism – any of whom must be safe around knives.