Every year, the number of children receiving services for Autism in Oregon schools increases. This information is tracked by the Oregon Department of Education and reported nationally to the U.S. Department of Education as part of the Individuals with Disabilities in Education Act. The image below (and attached, Oregon Autism census chart 2013 3-16-2014) shows the rate of change in Autism services in Oregon public schools relative to other Special Needs. For the most recent year that information is available, more than 9,106 Oregon Children (ages 3-21) are receiving services for Autism in public schools.
Stay up to date
Subscribe for email updates
- Sean’s Run 2019 – Thank you – Results – And More!
- Sean’s Run for ARROAutism 2019 – August 17th
- An Evening For Autism 2019 Sci-Fi Themed Casino Night FUNdraiser
- Sean’s Run for ARROAutism 2018 – August 18th
- An Evening For Autism 2018 Casino Night FUNdraiser for ARROAutism Family Holiday Assistance Project