Every year, the number of children receiving services for Autism in Oregon schools increases. This information is tracked by the Oregon Department of Education and reported nationally to the U.S. Department of Education as part of the Individuals with Disabilities in Education Act. The image below (and attached, Oregon Autism census chart 2013 3-16-2014) shows the rate of change in Autism services in Oregon public schools relative to other Special Needs. For the most recent year that information is available, more than 9,106 Oregon Children (ages 3-21) are receiving services for Autism in public schools.
An Evening For Autism 2017 Casino night FUNdraiser for ARROAutism Family Holiday Assistance Project…
Stay up to date
Subscribe for email updates
- An Evening For Autism 2017 Casino night FUNdraiser for ARROAutism Family Holiday Assistance Project
- Fall Back – Daylight Savings Time Ends on November 6th 2016
- Thank you Billy Blues Bar and Grill – $10,487.00 Raised in Rock for Autism Fundraiser
- Oops! I forgot to renew my Fred Meyer Community Rewards!
- Sean’s Run for ARROAutism – 2016 – August 20th