FAQ – Sean’s Run for ARROAutism is a Fun Run. As such, we provide a clock and record the times for your personal use, but we do not report these times to any sanctioned racing body. Distances are also as accurate as we can make them, but are, again, not official. As such, Sean’s Run is not considered an official race, and all timing should be considered unofficial as well.
Stay up to date
Subscribe for email updates
- Sean’s Run for ARROAutism 2019 – August 17th
- An Evening For Autism 2019 Sci-Fi Themed Casino Night FUNdraiser
- Sean’s Run for ARROAutism 2018 – August 18th
- An Evening For Autism 2018 Casino Night FUNdraiser for ARROAutism Family Holiday Assistance Project
- Sean’s Run 2017 – Route and Parking Changes will be coming soon