An Evening For Autism 2017 Casino night FUNdraiser for ARROAutism Family Holiday Assistance Project…
Stay up to date
Subscribe for email updates
- An Evening For Autism 2017 Casino night FUNdraiser for ARROAutism Family Holiday Assistance Project
- Fall Back – Daylight Savings Time Ends on November 6th 2016
- Thank you Billy Blues Bar and Grill – $10,487.00 Raised in Rock for Autism Fundraiser
- Oops! I forgot to renew my Fred Meyer Community Rewards!
- Sean’s Run for ARROAutism – 2016 – August 20th
Category Archives: 2010
Barbara Avila is a family Autism consultant currently serving families in Oregon, Washington and Australia. She has been in the field of autism since the early 1990’s, starting as an aide, behavior therapist, group home parent, teacher and autism consultant … Continue reading
Who: The University of Washington Autism Center (UWAC) Purpose: The Simons Simplex Collection (SSC) project is a new initiative to search for the causes of autism. Earlier research efforts studied multiplex families, or families with more than one child with autism. The current … Continue reading
Purpose: To study the use of Vitamin D as a method of intervention to prevent the recurrence of autism in newborn siblings in families with at least one child with autism. Description of study: Pregnant mothers will be started on daily Vitamin D3. The mother will have the … Continue reading
Thanks to the Rose City Classics for their support!Results will be posted soon. Thanks everyone!